If you have an idea for an article for the CASS magazine, please provide as much information as you can below for the editor (please see guidelines for contributors below). Please include your name and contact details. If you don’t hear back within one month, please email [email protected].
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS
- A brief biography is appreciated along with any pictures to enhance the presentation of text. Pictures should have a minimum resolution of 350dpi or if sending hard-copy images they will be returned once scanned if requested.
- Pictures should also state if attribution/photo credit is necessary and be submitted with clear captions.
- Unless you are submitting a document in PDF format, please send pictures as separate attachments in JPG format, cross referenced to the text where relevant.
- Copy is usually sent to contributors for proof-reading, so please ensure that you submit your name and postal or email address.
- Copy deadline: January 16th for the March issue, April 16th for the June issue, July 16th for the September issue, October 16th for the December issue. The magazine is distributed around 21st of the month of publication.
- We reserve the right to edit all submissions. We will always include the name of the author.
- 850 words will fill one page.